Remake of the legendary The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64, which made its way to 3DS with slightly improved graphics, gameplay and, of course, adding 3D depth.
Link embarks on a legend through time to stop Ganondorf, the Gerudo King of Thieves, which seeks the Triforce, a sacred relic that grants unlimited power to its possessor.
The better graphics and three-dimensional depth inject new life into the vast world of Hyrule. Improved intuitive interface, combined with the easy navigation offered by the three-dimensional graphics will give you more control when it comes to solving puzzles, traveling in time and exploring this immersive world. Whether you are a veteran or neophyte in Hyrule, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a 3D adventure that is totally new.
Details of the game modes:
1. The control system of the original game has been completely redesigned to maximize the capacity and functions of the Nintendo 3DS. Players can control Link with the slider. The console’s touch screen is used to assign objects, look at the maps and make sure Link is equipped with weapons and clothes more in line with the situation. All this is done in an innovative and intuitive mode.
2. Plus, you can use the 3DS built-in rotation sensor, allowing you to control the game and shoot moving the console when you’re in first person perspective.
3. The players less familiar with The Legend of Zelda series will receive a little help thanks to the videos available in the game that give clues on how to solve puzzles on your way.
4. Challenge Mode, meanwhile, is a bonus for players who have reached a particular point of the game. Thanks to this, will have the opportunity to face any of the bosses who you have already beaten on occasion or to fight them all, one after another in an ongoing battle.
5. Also new in this version is how the puzzles in the main story will be solved in advanced mode. Also in this mode, enemies and objects appear in different places. The land of Hyrule has also been invested in it. So what was right before, now will be on the left, and vice versa.
6. The reformulation of the game graphics and three-dimensional depth made possible by the new 3DS gives an exciting new life to this timeless classic. Whether you’re a regular visitor to Hyrule and you visit this land for the first time, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D will amaze you.